Apothekari A is For Anti-Aging: New at PharmacyMix
Posted by Sharmani on May 10th, 2013
We’re delighted to introduce new Apothekari A is for Anti-Aging Retinaldehyde Serum.
Formulated with retinal (the gentle and effective cousin to retinol and retinoic acid), A Is For Anti-Aging is formulated with a patent-pending stabilized retinaldehyde, IconicA. Retinaldehyde is the direct precursor to retinoic acid (active form of Vitamin A in skin cells), so that it delivers the ultimate in wrinkle reduction and age prevention. It is the least irritating retinoid, which makes it ideal for use in all skin types.
A is For Anti-Aging comes with a number of benefits:
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production and increases skin cell turnover
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and hyperpigmentation leading to brighter skin
- Increases skin’s moisture content; soothes irritation
- Protects against photo-aging
Beyond retinaldehyde, this serum is filled with other key active ingredients to deliver results:
- Cloudberry Seed Oil – Rich is essential fatty acids and antioxidants
- Helioguard 365 (Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract) – A natural UVA-screening compound from sea algae to protect the skin against photo-aging
- Carnitine (L) – Increases skin cell turnover, moisturizing, exfoliator
- Bisabolol (L-alpha) – Anti-inflammatory, promotes wound-healing, reduces sensitivity, alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation
- SymWhite™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) – Skin brightener and antioxidant
- Niacinamide – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, improves epidermal barrier function, inhibits skin pigmentation, smooths fine lines/wrinkles
Apothekari A Is For Anti-Aging Retinal Serum may be applied nightly to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing to help moisturize, reduce wrinkles and for skin cell renewal. For sensitive skin, apply 3-4 times weekly to begin with and gradually build up to using nightly. As with all retinoids, it may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Want to keep up to date on the latest in skin care and anti aging information? Visit this skincare blog updated 3 times a week. Sign up for our weekly newsletter with exclusive info and discounts on new products. Sign Up Here